Lice are tiny insects that live on the human scalp.
Lice lay eggs near the hair root and multiply every day, so when you spot a lice problem TREAT IT FAST!
Lice are often caused by bad hygiene habits in children, they can be transfered with direct contact and can even hop from a distance from one infected scalp to a healthy scalp nearby.
Selsun Shampoo For Lice
Lice is a serious problem that should be treated as soon as possible.
For lice it is strongly recommended to use a Selsun Lice Shampoo (over the counter shampoo) and an anti-lice shampoo such as mediker (prescription shampoo).
How To Use Selsun Shampoo For Lice:
- Apply the original Selsun Blue shampoo to dry hair and vigorously rub and massage it into scalp for a few minutes
- Apply until head is heavily coated.
- Wear a shower cap over the head.
- Leave the shower cap on for about one hour (adults) and 30 minutes (children).
- Remove the shower cap and wash your hair completely, rinsing the entire scalp removing every bit of shampoo left overs.
- Remove visible nits